I was recently inspired by my friend @laurenslist and her gorgeous jade gemstone nails and wanted to give a go at doing my own! These nails are super easy to do and you need no special tools to create this mani, just some house hold saran wrap! Below I have listed some instructions so that you can get the same look!
Items needed for this manicure:
- Base Coat
- Top Coat
- 100% Acetone Nail Polish Remover
- Clean Up Brush
- Saran Wrap
- ‘Going Incognito’ by essie
- ‘Off Tropic’ by essie
- ‘Good As Gold’ by essie
- ‘First Timer’ by essie
- ‘School Of Hard Rocks’ by essie
Steps to achieve this look:
- Take your saran wrap and rip ten square pieces and put them into a pile.
- Paint all nails with a clear base coat.
- Paint all nails with one coat of ‘First Timer’.
- Next take ‘Off Tropic’ and make random droplets of polish all over your nail. For this I just let the polish glob up on the end of the brush and dropped 3-4 droplets randomly across my nail.
- Continue this process with the other four polishes all on the same nail. It’s okay if the polishes run together and overlap!
- Next take a piece of saran wrap and gently ball it up. Then blot all over the nail in order to mix the polishes together! This creates an almost swirl like effect and blends all of the polishes together for a jade stone like look!
- Continue steps 4-6 on each nail and do so one at a time for the best outcome!
- Once all of your nails are complete top them off with your favorite top coat and enjoy!
Let me know if you try these out on Instagram or if you have any questions! To see another gorgeous jade mani and what inspired me to try out this look check out @laurenslist on Instagram!