Here is a how to on my geometric mani so that you can get the same look in 9 easy steps!
Items needed for this manicure:
- Striping tape
- Cuticle clippers
- Base coat
- Top coat
- ‘With The Band’ by essie
- ‘Good As Gold’ by essie
Steps to achieve this look:
- Paint all nails with a base coat.
- Take essie’s ‘Good As Gold’ and paint each nail with 2-3 coats of polish.
- Make sure that the polish is completely dry before continuing on to the next step or your base polish will peel off (this may take up to an hour).
- Cut striping tape into small pieces with your cuticle clippers and apply in different directions on each nail. Make sure that the tape is pushed down completely so that the polish does not get underneath.
- Apply “With The Band’ by essie on one side of the striping tape (It is important to do one nail at a time so that the polish does not have time to set).
- As soon as you have finished painting your nail begin to peel the striping tape off (I use tweezers to grip the tape and to help pull it off).
- It is important to peel the tape off as soon as you can so that you get clean lines.
- Wait for this coat to dry for 3-5 minutes and apply a top coat.
- Make sure your nails are completely dry and then continue to enjoy your day!
Make sure to tag me on instagram and use the hashtag #essiebuff if you create a similar look using this tutorial!